GUEST POST GUIDELINES
PaleoMenu.com was created out of desire to help individuals interested in optimizing their health, productivity and life, do it through adhering to the primal-inspired way of eating and living. The content we share is focused on the unique approaches that people around the world take to the paleo diet and lifestyle, providing our readers with creative paleo recipes and well researched, cutting-edge information in the paleo, low carb, keto and natural living space.
The readers are coming to us, because they are interested in such popular topics as, for example:
- paleo diet guidelines & applications
- ketogenic diet
- paleo-aligned movement
- products reviews in the paleo space
- natural living
Participate in discussion on our social media:
- Facebook – Like a few posts – it helps us come up in searches
- Instagram – We appreciate the hearts
- Twitter – Follow us and retweet to helps us spread the word
Guest Post Guidelines
Please include the following information on your Author Bio:
- Create a “tweet” type bio of who you are and what’s special about your journey to paleo. Limit: 200 characters.
- If you have a Twitter and Instagram profile, let us know, so we can tag you.
- Add other social media accounts you may have.
- Provide your website URL.
- Provide a photo of yourself that best represents your personality. The minimal width is 1170 pixels.
Your Content Piece
- Should be from 1,000 to 3,000 words.
- Longer, more in-depth posts are more likely to get more traction.
Citations, Links, and Relationships
- External links can be used when you include outside perspectives, evidence etc.
- If you refer to any scientific claims as a given, make sure that you only use credible sources, including research studies and major publications. Wikipedia is not considered a credible source because the information is often incorrect and not references.
- If you mention any company or person that you have some type of professional relationship with, this must be disclosed within the post. For example, you could say, “Company A, a client of mine, offers….”
- Affiliate links will not be allowed.
- Do not link to any questionable industries, such as pharmaceuticals, or any industries that are not related to the paleo lifestyle.
- It is strictly prohibited to buy, sell, or trade any links that appear on our platform.
- We may take up to a week to review your piece meets our guidelines.
- You may receive an email about any change requests.
- Once all editorial changes are completed. Typically, each post involves a two to four week turnaround from post submission to publication.
- Once your piece is published, we will promote it on our social media platforms and tag your social media accordingly. You are, of course, welcome to share it.
It is important to remember these content republishing guidelines:
- To maximize the search ranking potential of the contentpieces, make sure that there are no duplicate content issues with Google.
- You may not republish content from PaleoMenu.com on your company or personal site until two weeks after it has been live on our site.
- If we see a post published anywhere else, we have the right to remove it from PaleoMenu.com.
We want our Paleo Voices to produce the best content possible. This helps us achieve our goal of helping others succeed in health and life. When you write well for us, we will continue to support you in any way we can: exposure on social media, promotion of your services, if available, providing you with an opportunity to become a regular author, etc.
Thank you for considering participating in our passion project. If you have additional questions related to how this works, please contact us at [email protected]