As a wife and busy mother of two, Nicole Dorrington began her journey into the paleo lifestyle at the end of 2017 as a way to keep herself fit, healthy, and able to keep up with her kids. After going through several diet and exercise programs, she finally found something to keep her away from the pitfalls of yo-yo dieting, restrictive eating, and guilt after a day of indulgence. 

 

Nicole spends 80% of her time focusing on eating healthy and wholesome foods, and the remaining 20% indulging without impacting her well-being, physically or emotionally. The dream paleo week that Nicole has put together is sure to spark your interest.

 

Breakfasts satisfy both the sweet and savoury lover with dishes like feta and spinach omelettes, eggs with tomato relish on rye, raspberry banana protein smoothies, and paleo nut crunch. Lunches and dinners definitely don’t disappoint with dishes like basil pesto spinach frittata, roasted pumpkin and chicken salad bowl, salmon fish cakes, chicken tikka with zucchini noodles, and Greek spiced lamb wraps. And check out Nicole’s Tomato & Thyme Relish Recipe!

 

If you think these sound amazing, just wait until you see the whole menu. Sign up for our dream paleo week to access everything!

 

SUBSCRIBE