About this Raspberry Cheesecake Popsicles recipe
Summer and ice cream go together, but can you have ice cream when you adhere to a primal-aligned diet like paleo or keto? The answer is “yes” with this recipe. This tasty and refreshing raspberry cheesecake popsicles from Sammy is very quick to make – blitz the ingredients in a blender and pour them into your favorite popsicle molds.
So voilà, enjoy your popsicles!
- 1 pack of cream cheese
- 1 pack of Greek yogurt
- Stevia or honey or Agave syrup
- Frozen raspberries
- Sesame seeds
- In a mixing bowl add a pack of cream cheese and Greek yogurt. Mix well until creamy then add a teaspoon of Vanilla extract and a little Vanilla pod for that extra flavor. Add a sweetener of choice, for example, stevia. Or you can use Honey or Agave syrup.
- Put some frozen Raspberries in a blender and blitz.
- Pour creamy cheesecake mix into moulds 3/4 of the way & add the raspberry mix. Mix well with a long stick, so the flavors and colors intermarry.
- To gimmick a regular cheesecake crust I put 1/2 teaspoon of sesame seeds with a little yogurt then poured it on top of each mould.
- Freeze for about 5 hours and there you have it!