About this Raspberry Cheesecake Popsicles recipe
Summer and ice cream go together, but can you have ice cream when you adhere to a primal-aligned diet like paleo or keto? The answer is “yes” with this recipe. This tasty and refreshing raspberry cheesecake popsicles from Sammy is very quick to make – blitz the ingredients in a blender and pour them into your favorite popsicle molds.
So voilà, enjoy your popsicles!
- 1 pack of cream cheese
- 1 pack of Greek yogurt
- Stevia or honey or Agave syrup
- Frozen raspberries
- Sesame seeds
- In a mixing bowl add a pack of cream cheese and Greek yogurt. Mix well until creamy then add a teaspoon of Vanilla extract and a little Vanilla pod for that extra flavor. Add a sweetener of choice, for example, stevia. Or you can use Honey or Agave syrup.
- Put some frozen Raspberries in a blender and blitz.
- Pour creamy cheesecake mix into moulds 3/4 of the way & add the raspberry mix. Mix well with a long stick, so the flavors and colors intermarry.
- To gimmick a regular cheesecake crust I put 1/2 teaspoon of sesame seeds with a little yogurt then poured it on top of each mould.
- Freeze for about 5 hours and there you have it!
Raspberries are a delicious and nutritious fruit that provide a lot of health benefits. These sweet, juicy berries are rich in fiber, antioxidants, and essential nutrients like vitamin C, manganese, and folate. Eating it regularly can help to reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. Also, the antioxidants in raspberries help to protect our bodies against inflammation and oxidative stress, which can lead to aging. Additionally, the high fiber content in raspberries promotes digestive health, while the low glycemic index helps to regulate blood sugar levels. So incorporating raspberries into your diet can help you achieve optimal well-being.