About this Keto Cheesy Biscuits recipe
Whether you’re looking for a quick snack or a compliment to a dinner, these cheesy keto biscuits by Darrell are a great option. They’re gluten-free, grain-free, full of healthy fats, and super easy to make. We don’t think it will be an issue, but if you can’t eat them all, they also freeze well for a later day!
- 1 8oz. (240g) block cream cheese
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 1/3 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp. ghee, melted
- Preheat oven to 400ºF / 200 C. Spray a 12-inch / 35cm cast iron skillet with olive oil cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the cream cheese and mozzarella together. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat.
- In a large glass bowl, combine the melted cheese and the rest of the ingredients except for the ghee and mix until smooth. Let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Using a large spoon or cookie scoop, scoop dough, and place in a cast iron skillet. Place skillet in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from the refrigerator. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Brush cooked biscuits with melted ghee.