About this Paleo Chocolate Zucchini Bread recipe
- 1 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup raw zucchini, shredded and drained
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 F / 200 C and line a bread pan with parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour batter into parchment-lined bread pan and top with additional chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before slicing.